Looking for the best 7 1/4 circular saw blades recommendation? Then we might just have the list that you are looking for! Make sure to read the article below.
Having the best 7 1/4 circular saw blades can make cutting wood for multipurpose sizes and shapes. No doubt that a lot of people are investing in one. However, finding the best circular saw blades 7 ¼ is not easy. However, we might just have the best tips for you.
- What Is A Circular Blade And What Is It Used For?
- Quick Comparison Table
- Our Top Pick 2022
- 7 ¼ Circular Saw Blade Buying Guide
- The 5 Best 7 ¼ Circular Blades Review
What Is A Circular Blade And What Is It Used For?
Circular blades are multipurpose blades that cut boards, hardwood, and steel. Having a circular blade can make it easier for you to cut these things into smaller pieces. Most people would often invest in the best all around 7 1/4 circular saw blade. This way, you don’t have to buy other chainsaw blades for hardwood, boards, and metals.
When choosing the best chainsaw blade, it is best that you research some of the 7 1/4 circular saw blades review in the market. Below are some of our best recommendations for the Aluminum 7 1/4 circular saw blades in the market.
Quick Comparison Table
|Preview||Product||Number of teeth||Notable Features||Price|
|Freud D0760A Diablo||60T||● Precise cuts ● Ultrafine cuts|
|IRWIN Tools Carbide Circular Blade||24T||● For framing and Ripping ● Silicone coated blade.|
|OA-Bres 3-pack 7 ¼ Circular Blade||24T/40T/60T||● Complete set ● Multipurpose blade|
|IRWIN Tools Classic Series 11840||140T||● Carbon steel alloy material ● Finer and smoother cuts|
|Makita D-45989-10 Carbide Circular Blade||24T||● Carbide Material ● 10 piece per pack ● Ultra-thin kerf|
Our Top Pick 2022
Our top pick for the best circular saw blade in 2022 is the Freud D0760A Diablo. There are tons of reasons why we consider the Freud D0760A Diablo. It creates finer and more precise cuts. Aside from that, it is highly compatible with other handheld circular saws on the market
What Do We Like About This Product?
- Equipped with 60T.
- Precise and smooth cutting finish.
- Works well with straight and crosscuts.
- Highly durable material.
- Can be used in miter and table saws as well.
- Can cut on plywood and even hardwood.
Diameter Of The Blade
One of the things that you need to consider when buying a circular saw blade is its diameter. One of the things that you need to remember is that the diameter should not exceed the diameter of the blade. The diameter of the blade should be labeled and visible.
Number Of Teeth
A rule of thumb that you need to remember when choosing the number of teeth of the blade. The more teeth the chainsaw blade has, the smoother and finer the cut. If it has fewer teeth, it is faster but with a rougher cut.
Type Of Blade
Another important factor to consider when buying a chainsaw blade is the type of blade. There are tons of different kinds of circular blades on the market. Rip blades are the best 7 1/4 circular saw blades for hardwood.
If you want finer and smoother cuts, there are tons of saw blades for plywood. Before you decide on buying a blade, make sure to consider what kind of surface you are planning to cut.
The Size Of The Bore
The size of the bore plays an important role as well. Different blades have different sizes of bores. Before you choose a replacement chainsaw blade for your handheld saw, make sure to measure the bore, or else you might have to buy another chainsaw because you bought the wrong one with the wrong fit.
The gullet is the space in between the teeth. The size of the gullet can affect the waste material that can be cleared in between the blade spins
Size Of The Teeth
The size of the teeth can also affect the cutting capacity. The larger the teeth, the better the rip cuts that it makes. If you want smoother cuts, then choose the chainsaw blade with smaller teeth. If you are also planning to use chainsaws for crosscuts, then opt for smaller teeth for your chainsaw as well.
The Rake Angle
This refers to the direction of the teeth. Hook angles are often placed in three different positions; positive, neutral, or negative. Positive hooks are pointed downwards and are often used to create faster and rougher cuts.
The negative hook angle offers a smoother finish. However, it cut slower compared to the positive rake angle. The neutral is a cutting tool that is perpendicular to the cutting edge at the inner side of the rake of the blade.
The 5 Best 7 ¼ Circular Blades Review
1. Freud D0760A Diablo
This chainsaw blade comes in a matte red blade with 60 teeth. One of the notable features that you will see in this chainsaw blade is its ultrafine finish. It has a smaller gullet and teeth size as well. It’s the best 7 1/4 circular saw blade for plywood.
- This chainsaw blade is suitable for cordless and corded handheld chainsaws.
- Made from the highly durable material in the market.
- It is ideal for cross-cuts
- Maximum RPM capacity of 8,000.
- Apart from plywood, this chainsaw blade also works well with hardwood.
- It comes with a 7.4 inches blade diameter.
- Highly compatible with many of the handheld circular chainsaws on the market.
- Some sellers are selling this product secondhand. Make sure that you check the blades and sellers who are selling this product.
2. IRWIN Tools Carbide Circular Blade
This circular saw blade comes in the blue, gray, and yellow ensemble. This color is the traditional Irwin tools color. This chainsaw blade is coated with a silicone coat to ensure its durability of the blade. This coat helps ensure that the chainsaw is free from resin and pitch build-up.
- Carbide-grade teeth are highly durable.
- It has a maximum rotation of RPM of 8300.
- This chainsaw blade is equipped with 24 teeth.
- The chainsaw blade is designed for ripping and framing.
- Its kerf design creates a cleaner and faster-cutting action.
- The expansion design reduces the vibration of the circular blade when in use.
- It is protected by silicone to ensure that your blade is free from possible resin and dirt buildup.
- Not the best circular blade if you are looking for even finer and smoother cuts.
3. OA-Bres 3-pack 7 ¼ Circular Blade
If you happen to be looking for an all-in-one set, then this is the best 7 ¼ circular blades that you should invest in. The OA-Bres comes with 3 circular blades with different teeth numbers. It is a great purchase for people who are looking for a complete set of circular blades for different kinds of cutting. Some people consider this blade as the best 7 1/4 circular saw blade for metal.
- It comes in a pack of three with 3 different teeth sizes; 24T, 40T, and 60T.
- The circular blade is made from a highly durable material which is a steel alloy.
- Coated with chrome finished ensuring the longevity of the circular blade.
- The maximum rotation capacity is 8500 RM.
- Each blade is labeled by its use.
- Aside from wood, it also cut different kinds of surfaces.
- Highly compatible with another handheld chainsaw in the market.
Some of the tooth blades are missing upon purchase.
4. IRWIN Tools Classic Series 11840
It comes in the classic silver and blue finish, this circular blade can probably answer the most asked question “which blade makes the smoothest cut?” This circular blade is equipped with 140T. It can create the smoothest and cleanest cuts on many boards.
- It comes with a precision-ground cut which can create accurate and neat cuts.
- This chainsaw is considered a construction grade-level.
- The blade is hardened, truer, and longer.
- This chainsaw blade can cut into plywood, veneer, OSB, and plastic.
- It is flat designed making it easier to cut into different surfaces.
- Designed with a 5/8 diamond arbor and a .08 kerf.
- Highly durable because of its carbon steel material.
- The blade can sometimes get stuck especially on the thicker materials.
5. Makita D-45989-10 Carbide Circular Blade
Makita is one of the heavy-duty construction brands in the market. It is no doubt that also has an array of construction-grade circular blades. This circular blade comes in a silver and black ensemble. Aside from that, it comes with 24T which is good for framing and ripping.
- This chainsaw blade has the ATAF design (Alternate Top and Alternate Face) for the teeth.
- It is made with fully hardened alloy steel.
- The chainsaw is made from ultrathin carbide blades which creates smoother cuts.
- The carbide-tipped design creates less drag on the motor and offers less material loss.
- It comes with a laser-cut vent design to stop the blade from heating from constant use.
- The chainsaw also has a large expansion slot which reduces the noise and vibration on the blade.
- The blade is cheaper compared to the other ones on the market.
- It sometimes wobbles when you use the blade.
Finding the best 7 1/4 circular saw blades is not an easy task. Hence, you must do your research before buying. There are tons of circular saw blades in the market.
However, there are tons of things that you need to consider before buying one. Do your research, and make sure to consider our buying guide as well. That way, you will be able to decide on the best circular saw blade to meet your needs.