There is nothing wrong with buying the best budget chainsaw for your home. Rather, it is probably the best investment for your gardening and landscaping needs.
Maintaining our lawns and yards is a nightmare. This chore can take forever, especially if you have tons of logs and trees in your area. Thus, investing in the best budget chainsaw can make your gardening and landscaping chore a ton more bearable to do. Aside from that, you can also get extra firewoods whenever you cut your extra foliage for your fireplace.
- Why Buy A Chainsaw?
- Quick Comparison Table: Best Budget Chainsaw
- Important Tips When Buying A Chainsaw With A Budget
- The Top Picks: Best Budget Chainsaw For Homeowners
Why Buy A Chainsaw?
If you happen to be someone who loves gardening and landscaping, owning a chainsaw is required. It helps you trim and cut trees to match your landscaping. However, chainsaws are not just used for just this reason. There are also other reasons why you should invest in one especially if you have abundant trees and foliage in your area.
You can cut trees and branches with a chainsaw. It helps you remove unwanted and dangerous trees and branches from causing accidents. Aside from cutting trees, it can help you chop wood, especially during the cold winter. If you own an old-fashioned fireplace, the chainsaw can help you cut the woods in the correct sizes.
Lastly, you can make an art piece out of your chainsaw and old stumps. There are tons of wood sculptures that are using chainsaws instead of the traditional chisel and hammer. Although it takes a lot of practice to master this art, nonetheless it is more effective to use in the long run.
Quick Comparison Table: Best Budget Chainsaw
|Black & Decker 20V Cordless Chainsaw (TOOL Only)||Battery powered (20V)||16.69 x 9.63 x 8.81 inches|
|WORX WG322 Cordless Chainsaw||Battery Powered (20V)||25 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches|
|DEWALT MAX XR 20V (Tool Only)||Battery Powered (20V)||25 x 9 x 9 inches|
|WEMARS 62CC Gas-Powered Chainsaw||Gas-Powered (622 cc)||21.2 x 13 x 11.5 inches|
|Supmix 622cc Gas-Powered Cordless Chainsaw||Gas-Powered (622cc)||10 x 12 x 20 inches|
Important Tips When Buying A Chainsaw With A Budget
Even when you are on a tight budget, we shouldn’t just limit ourselves to the price. Sometimes, what is the best cheap chainsaw in the market may not always be the best. So, with this in mind, make sure that you check some of these tips that you need to consider when buying a budget chainsaw for home use
Types Of Chainsaws
One of the important things that you need to remember when looking for a chainsaw is the types. There are tons of chainsaws in the market. Make sure that you check out the types as well as their usage.
Once you have narrowed down which type works for you, then you can start searching for the best budget chainsaw for your lawn.
Aside from the types, you need to consider the power source of your chainsaw as well. You can choose between a corded, cordless electrical and gas-powered chainsaw. Depending on your preference, you can choose either of these three.
However, you need to consider the space of your lawn and yard as well. You need to consider where to your power source and how long it will take you to clean the whole area with your chainsaw.
Once you have determined your needs in this category, then you don’t have to worry about which one to choose.
Another optional feature that you need to consider is the size as well. If you have larger trees in your yard, then a longer and stronger chainsaw is advised. If you have smaller trees, then opt for the shorter ones. That way, you can easily store them and keep them safe when not in use.
Opt For The Cordless
Another thing that you need to consider is getting the cordless design. Using a cordless chainsaw is far more convenient compared to the corded one. You don’t have to worry about the power source. You can either use a budget gas chainsaw or a battery-powered one. With that note, you can accomplish your cutting spree in the shortest time possible.
The Top Picks: Best Budget Chainsaw For Homeowners
Finding the best chainsaw on a budget is a challenging task. Nonetheless, we are going to help you deal with this dilemma. Down below are some of the best budget chainsaws for home use. Make sure that you check out this short recommendation list. You might just be able to find the chainsaw that you are looking for.
Black & Decker 20V Cordless Chainsaw (TOOL Only)
Black and Decker are one of the best power tools manufacturers in the market. It is no surprise that they produce one of the best chainsaws as well. This chainsaw comes in the traditional Black and Decker colors with a 10-inch chainsaw blade.
- This chainsaw is powered with a 20V voltage capacity
- It has an easy oiling system for easy chainsaw care and maintenance
- This chainsaw also has a tool-free tension blade system so that you can easily adjust the blades
- It comes with a low-kick bar and chain to make it a lot easier to move and cut
- It comes with a very handy-sized making it a lot easier to operate
- It doesn’t vibrate when in use
- A perfect tool to cut smaller trees and logs
- You need to buy the battery and charger separately from the tool.
WORX WG322 Cordless Chainsaw
Another heavy-duty cordless chainsaw that you should consider checking is the Worx WG322. This cordless chainsaw is battery-powered and can withstand continuous usage, especially if you have a larger lawn and yard.
- It comes with a 0 Ah battery capacity
- It comes with a fast cutting technique with a 12ft/s speed cutting capacity
- It comes with a brushless motor for efficient cutting
- It is lightweight and compact
- It also has an automatic oiling system for easy maintenance.
- It comes with a tool-free chain tension system
- It is handy and efficient in cutting larger yards
- Some of the product’s batteries can be defective. Make sure to check them out first before using them.
DEWALT MAX XR 20V (Tool Only)
If you wish to have a longer chainsaw then, this cordless chainsaw might just be the best option for you. The Dewalt Max XR comes with a 12 inches chainsaw that is good for thicker trees to cut. Aside from that, this device has a compact and lightweight design as well.
- It comes with a brushless motor that is more effective and smooth when cutting
- This device only weighs about 9lbs with the battery
- It has a maximum of 90 cuts per charge
- This cordless chain can do well with larger properties
- It is compatible with many DEWALT products
- Tool-free chain tensioning adjustment
- It comes with a 12 inches Oregon bar for easy and clean cuts
- There are times that the chain would constantly jump off
- The battery and charger is not available upon purchase
WEMARS 62CC Gas-Powered Chainsaw
If you happen to be looking for a budget gas chainsaw, then this chainsaw is the one that you are looking for. It is a high-performance power chainsaw with 20 inches that can cut larger and stronger trees. The WEMARS 622cc is a heavy-duty chainsaw but an inexpensive investment.
- It is an excellent chainsaw for larger trees
- It is handy, especially if you have a larger space
- It has an anti-vibration feature that stops your chainsaw from constantly shaking when in use
- It comes with a 2-stroke kickback for easy starting
- It also has an automatic lubrication system for easy maintenance
- It also has an air filter that makes it a lot easier to clean and maintain the carburetor
- It is easy to use and refill.
- It works well on medium-size trees but not good enough for the larger ones
Supmix 622cc Gas-Powered Cordless Chainsaw
If you are looking for an inexpensive chainsaw to buy for your spacious lawn and yard, then the Supmix 622cc Gas-Powered Cordless Chainsaw is another option for you. This chainsaw comes with a slim and handy design created for people who don’t like heavy and large chainsaws. Aside from that, it comes with a gas-power source to ensure that you will never run out of power when cutting trees in your field.
- It comes with a heavy-duty 622cc engine with a 2-stroke crank system
- It has a low-kickback design which is more efficient in cutting and stops the chain from bouncing out when in use.
- It also comes with a safety lock to stop accidental start and cutting.
- This chainsaw vibrates less when in use
- It uses an environment-friendly automatic oil to ensure that it doesn’t produce harmful fumes and residues
- It also comes with a quick-release filter for easy cleaning and maintenance
- ● They also have great customer service to ensure you get your parts and maintenance and repair appointments on time
- Easy to assemble. You get a complete and well-written manual and illustration to ensure that you get the instructions right.
- It is heavier compared to the other gas-powered cordless chainsaw on our list
Looking for the best budget chainsaw is not an easy task. There are tons of things that you need to consider. You need to consider your space, power source, and budget. Thus, you must take note of which one of these budget chainsaws in our list will work out for you. That way, you won’t regret spending your money on the best budget chainsaw to match your needs.