Why spend huge money on hand drills when you can buy them at $50? Down below are some of the best cordless drill under $50. Have fun shopping!
There are a lot of things that you can do with the best cordless drill under $50. You can do simple house repairs. Aside from that, you can even build things with a cordless drill. Thus, having one can benefit you more than you imagine it to be.
- What Is A Drill And Why Should I Buy One?
- How Much Should I Spend On A Drill For Home Use?
- Quick comparison table: Best Cordless Drill Under $50
- What Are The Things To Consider When Buying A Drill?
- 5 Best Cordless Drill Under $50
What Is A Drill And Why Should I Buy One?
A drill is a powerful tool that is primarily used to make holes. With its help, you can help fasten pieces together without exerting too much effort on hammering or screwing them. One of the best things about using the drill is that it can go through any type of surface, depending on your drill bit.
Thus, you must have one at home. This way, it lets you do your repairs and DIY projects faster. Aside from that, you don’t have to exert too much effort on fastening things together.
How Much Should I Spend On A Drill For Home Use?
One of the reasons why many people are hesitant on buying a drill bit at home is because they tend to be a little expensive. However, if you think logically, there are tons of drills available in the market with certain specifications.
On average, a drill can cost about $200 more or less. However, you don’t need a drill that would cost this much if you are just using it for simple repairs and DIY. You can buy a cheap cordless drill that is sold for $50 for simple projects. You don’t need to buy an expensive one when you are only using it for simple projects.
One tip that you should remember when buying a drill, regardless of how much the price is the usage. There are tons of drills available in the market. Make sure that you do check the specs and motor used. This way, you can gauge whether or not an expensive or cheap drill will work out for your needs. You should read the best cordless drill reviews.
Quick comparison table: Best Cordless Drill Under $50
|Black & Decker Max Cordless Drill
|Balmier 20V Cordless Drill
|WAKYME 12.6 V Cordless Power Drill
|WEMARS 62CC Gas-Powered Chainsaw
|TOOI TOOL 20V Cordless Drill
What Are The Things To Consider When Buying A Drill?
One of the most important things that you need to consider when you are buying a power drill is usage. Remember, there are tons of drills available in the market. Buying the best budget drill may work with light to moderate types of drilling. However, it may not work on heavy-duty drilling. Thus, you need to consider the usage first before deciding to buy one off the market.
Another important factor that you need to consider when buying a cordless drill for home use is its power capacity. The prices of many cordless drills vary depending on their power capacity. Thus, you must check the available power capacity before buying one.
Another important thing that you need to check when buying hand drills are the handles. There are different kinds of handles. We have the piston handles and the t-handles. In the current market, drills are sold with t-handles.
T-handles are considered an option when you buy hand drills. This is because it avoids slippage from occurring. Aside from that, it gives you a better grip when drilling.
Size can also be one of the defining factors of buying the best drills in the market. This category depends on the size of your hand. When buying a drill, make sure that it fits your hands well. Bigger drills can make it harder for people with small hands to handle. Smaller drills can make it dangerous for people with larger hands. Thus, you must hold the drill with your hands before buying it.
Another important thing that you need to consider is the clutch setting. The clutch plays an important role when you are drilling. It keeps your screw bits from being stripped when they are in use. You can adjust the speed and the intensity of your drill depending on its surface.
Depending on the price, drills have different kinds of settings. Normally, there are 24 clutch settings. Make sure that you look for this feature when reading the best cordless drill reviews
Other Extra Features
Lastly, you need to consider the other extra features as well. Believe it or not, some drills have extra features like an embedded LED flashlight, built-in levels for easy drill bit fastening, and additional accessories. Researching before buying plays a key role in buying drills whether online or in physical stores.
5 Best Cordless Drill Under $50
1. Black & Decker Max Cordless Drill
This Black and Decker comes in its traditional black and orange ensemble. Black and Decker are known for their quality power tools that are highly affordable. It comes with a multiple clutch set-up for easy adjustments.
- It has an 11 clutch setting for easy adjustments
- It works well on wood, plastic, and metal-plastic surfaces.
- It comes with a double-ended bit and an integrated bit holder
- This drill also has LED lighting beneath the clutch.
- It also has a heavy-duty battery.
- They are lightweight, making them easier to carry around when screwing higher areas.
- It has a handy size for people with smaller hands
- It overheats after continual usage
2. Balmier 20V Cordless Drill
If you want something handy but not too hard on your hands, why not get the Bielmer 20V cordless drill that comes with an ergonomic design which makes it better to hold and work.
- It has a 1.5 AH battery for a longer running time
- Upon purchase, you will be receiving a complete set of chargers, drill bits of different kinds, a belt buckle, a bag, and a magnetic charger.
- It comes with an LED work light
- It is compact and lightweight. It makes it easier for you to carry around when assembling pieces.
- 64 +1 clutch settings and an automatic keyless chuck.
- It has rubber covered handle for better grip and anti-slippage
- It is not advisable to use soft metal.
3. WAKYME 12.6 V Cordless Power Drill
Unlike the other cordless drills in our list, the WAKYME Power Drill is the only one that is in a pistol-grip design. Unlike the other power drills in our list, this one has a longer handle. Aside from that, it comes with a complete set and with 2 batteries to ensure a long running time.
- 2-level variable speed adjustment
- It comes with a safety lock and forward reserve button
- Compartment for spare drill bits
- 2 battery packs that you can simultaneously use and charge
- 18+ 3 adjustable clutch settings
- A battery grip to ensure that your battery is placed properly
- It comes with a durable metal chuck
- Not good for people with bigger hands
- A little bit heavy as well.
4. COMOWARE 20V Battery Powered Cordless Drill
If you want a cordless drill that is pleasing to the eyes, then opt for the COMOWARE 20V Battery Powered Cordless Drill. It comes with a teal color, which makes it a lot easier to find, especially in a crowded workshop.
- It is highly durable, it is made of an all-metal
- It comes with a 1.5 Ah battery with a longer running time
- It comes with an LED Work light
- It comes with a 17+1 clutch setting
- It comes with a fast-charging feature
- It is handy fits perfectly with your hands
- It comes with a complete set upon purchase
- The battery doesn’t last long
5. TOOI TOOL 20V Cordless Drill
If you are looking for a lightweight drill, then the TOOI TOOL 20V cordless drill is another option for you. This drill weighs about 1.2 kilos, including its battery. It’s a perfect tool for people who don’t like using heavier power drills. It’s a professional drill in a lightweight size.
- Its lightweight size offers an efficient performance
- This power drill is packed with an 18+1 torque adjustment and a 2 variable speed
- It can drill through steel, plastic, and soft metal
- It also has a built-in brushless motor for efficient drilling
- Upon purchase, you will receive a complete set with 21 pieces
- It’s very handy and perfect for women.
- The drill has a snug fit it ensure that your drill won’t fall off
- Removing the drill takes time and you have to pry it off with a screwdriver
Instead of asking how much should I spend on a drill, it is better if you ask about its specs and usage. We don’t need to have a heavy-duty drill if you are a simple homeowner. You don’t need to spend $200 for a drill that will only help you put furniture together; a cheap cordless drill can help you with that. Before buying the best cordless drill make sure that you do your research before buying one. Make sure to check our list of the best cordless drills under $50. Who knows, you might just be able to find the perfect drill for your home.