There are tons of options for the best 2 stage snow blower under $1000. But how can we tell that they are the best? Make sure to read and find out below!
If you happen to be living in an area with tons of snow in the winter season, investing in the best 2 stage snow blower under $1000 is a must. It doesn’t just remove the snow but it keeps it safe and sound throughout the long haul of the winter season.
- What Is A Snowblower And What Is It For?
- Single Stage Vs Two Stage Snowblower: The Difference And Similarities
- Features To Consider When Buying A Two-Stage Snow Blow
- 5 Best 2 Stage Snow Blowers Under $1000
What Is A Snowblower And What Is It For?
A snow blower is a must-have tool that you need to have when you live in areas with dense snow. Snowblowers can help you remove snow on your driveway, walkways, and your sidewalks. A lot of people tend to buy the single stage snowblower. However, between single-stage vs two-stage snow blowers, it is clear that the two-stage snow blower can do better.
Two-stage snow blowers tend to be a little pricey. However, you don’t have to spend a lot of money on two-stage snow blowers. You just need to find the best budget snowblower. You can easily find the best two-stage snow blower for under $1000.
If you are not sure where to look for them, make sure to stick around. Because in this article, we are going to help you find the best 2 stage snow blower for the money without causing a huge dent in your wallet.Quick Comparison Table
|Preview||Product||Engine Power||Power source||Price|
|PowerSmart PSS2240 Gas-powered Snow Blower||212 cc||Gas power|
|Massimo Heavy-Duty Gas Powered Snow Blower||196cc||Gas|
|PowerSmart Gas-Powered Snow Blower (26 inches)||212cc||Gas|
|WEN SB24 Gas Powered Snow Blower||212cc||Gas|
|Craftsman Liberty Red Snow Blower||208cc||Gas|
Single Stage Vs Two Stage Snowblower: The Difference And Similarities
The most important similarity between these two is probably removing the snow off your walkways. With this, you rest assured that you don’t have to deal with slippery walkways and driveways when you have your snowblower.
However, these two differ in terms of how the snow is dispelled by the snowblower. In the single-stage snow blower, the snow is being gathered by its front auger and removed by blowing it 36 inches away from the snowblower. Aside from that, this tool only works on pavements.
The two-stage snow blower differs in a way. Since the auger is away from the ground a separate fan impeller moves the snow to the side and blows the snow 60 inches away from the snowblower.
Aside from that, two-stage snow blowers work on all kinds of terrain, be it on gravel or crushed stones. How long do 2 stage snow blowers last? They last longer compared to single-stage snow blowers since they are more heavy-duty compared to them.
Size Of The Deck
One of the important factors to consider is the size of your deck. The bigger the deck of your snowblower, the more snow it can remove on its path. Your deck size should be between 24-48 inches. These are the deck sizes for use in many stage two and stage three snow blowers.
Another important feature that you should check into is the power source. Many people would often suggest getting a gas-powered two-stage snow blower than buying an electric-powered one. If you think about it, it is a lot safer to use a gas-powered snow blower if you live in areas with dense snow coming into the winter season.
This way, you don’t have to worry about getting electrocuted or getting into accidents while using the electric-powered two-stage snow blowers.
One of the things that you need to consider is mobility. Most snow blowers are equipped with wheels. However, if you live in an area with dense snow, there is a high tendency that the wheels may or may not be the best option for you. Depending on the amount of snow your area gets, make sure that you choose wisely between wheels and tracks.
PowerSmart PSS2240 Gas-powered Snow Blower
If you are looking for a heavy-duty and easy-to-use snow blower, then you are in luck. One of our top picks of the best snow blowers is the PowerSmart PSS2240. This gas-powered snow blower comes in its red and black ensemble and an easy power switch to make your snow-blowing experience a great one.
- It is equipped with a 4 cycle 212cc engine.
- Has that standard 24 inches clearing width and can clear snow under 20 inches.
- It has a 180-degree adjustable chute.
- Can throw snow up to 40 feet in height.
- It comes with thick 13 inches traction tires.
- With an easy and versatile driving system for easy maneuvering.
- It also comes with metal shoes to avoid skidding from happening.
- It’s not ideal for tall people. It can cause a lot of strain on your back.
Massimo Heavy-Duty Gas Powered Snow Blower
If you are looking for another heavy-duty snowblower, then this snow blower is another option for you. The Massino Heavy-Duty Gas-Powered Snow Blower comes in a black and yellow ensemble. One of the things that you will notice with this snow blower is its massive design. This snow blower can throw snow 49 feet higher on the ground making it one of the best investments for your lawn.
- It has that one-hand feature that allows you to operate with one hand.
- Has a 24 inches clearing width.
- This has an electric easy-start button for easy engine starting.
- Equipped with a 196cc engine for efficient snow clearing.
- It has also had a built-in headlight which helps improve visibility when clearing snow on darker days.
- Comes with an easy driving system with 6 forwards and 2 reverses.
- It also has gripper tires which stop skidding from happening.
- The friction belt sometimes comes off when in use.
PowerSmart Gas-Powered Snow Blower (26 inches)
With its trademark, Liberty Red Color, this gas-powered snow blower comes as one of the best snow blowers in the market. This gas-powered snow blower comes with a 26-inches clearing deck and heavy-duty engine to ensure that you get the job done in a few hours.
- This snow blower is equipped with a BS 250CC 4-stroke engine.
- It can clear 26 inches in terms of width and 20 inches in terms of depth.
- It comes with a 3W LED light to add more visibility when clearing snow during the night or early dawn.
- Has that versatile driving system with 6 forwards and 2 reverses.
- Can throw up 40 feet of snow.
- It is equipped with a 180-degree adjustable chute.
- Also comes with an electric start button to make it easier to start the device.
- Due to the manufacturer’s defect, the belt tends to come off. Make sure that you double-check your device before using it.
WEN SB24 Gas Powered Snow Blower
Unlike the other snow blowers on our list, the WEN SB24 is the only one in orange. It comes with 24 inches of clearing with the capacity of removing 1800 lbs of snow in one go. And it can go 20 inches deeper as well. It can throw up to 30 feet of snow off its chute.
- It has a powerful 212cc engine.
- Also has an adjustable 190-degree chute.
- It comes with 13 inches tubeless gripper tires.
- Comes with a 4 blade auger to ensure it gets all the snow off the ground.
- It has self-propelled wheels with a driving system of 4 forwards and 2 reverses.
- Has a sturdy built which is made from a steel alloy.
- This is equipped with an easy start electric button.
- Its self-driving cable is not as sturdy compared to its other parts.
Craftsman Liberty Red Snow Blower
Unlike some of the snow blowers in our list, the Craftsman Liberty Red Snow Blower is probably smaller in terms of size. However, do not be fooled by this snowblower. It can do a lot of heavy-duty clearing. Its smaller size makes it easy to store, especially during the other seasons of the year.
- It is equipped with a 4 cycle 208cc engine.
- Also has a quiet engine which is a big plus.
- It can clear snow up to 24 inches wide and 21 inches deep.
- This also has that easy to rotate chute.
- With a versatile driving system with 6 forwards and 2 reverses.
- This comes with a heavy-duty metal serrated auger.
- It also comes with a 6 hand adjustment
- Assembly instructions are a little bit difficult to understand.
Investing in the best 2 stage snow blower under $1000 is one of the things that you should consider. It keeps you safe from the dense snow piling up on your pathways from causing accidents. So, stop asking “is 2 stage snow blower worth it?” Believe it or not, it is worth more than enough for the price tag. It stops you from getting into accidents from the snow