Why stress yourself on buying the best heater for 500 square feet property? Down below are some of the best heaters that you may or may not have heard of before!
Winter is not everyone’s favorite time of the year. Oftentimes, we all detest the cold seeping inside our house and to our bones. Thus, investing in the best heater for 500 square feet early on is one of the best solutions that you can do before the winter season comes.
- Why Buy A Heater?
- Quick Comparison Table
- How To Choose The Best Space Heater For Your Home
- What’s The Best Heater For 500 Square Feet Of Space?
- The Best Heater For 500 Square Feet (Reviews)
Why Buy A Heater?
There are tons of reasons why you should invest in a heater. Heaters help you keep warm during the cold season without burning your house by accident. They help heat focus on a certain person when they are inside the room. Aside from that, heaters are cheap and expensive compared to using a central heating system.
However, despite its functional use; there are still a lot of people who find it hard to decide on buying the best heaters for their tiny space. There are a lot of things that you have to consider when buying one. You need to determine the type and the size of the heater. This way, you will be able to narrow down your options in choosing the perfect heater for your tiny space.
Down below are some of our best recommendations of heaters that you will need for your 500 square feet property. Who knows, you might be able to find the perfect one for your needs.
Quick Comparison Table
|Heat Storm Wave Infrared Heater||1500W||13 x 3.63 x 16.5 inches|
|Air Choice Portable Electric Ceramic Heater||1500W||13.4 x 7.5 x 11.8 inches|
|Dr. Infrared Electric Heater||1500W||13 x 12.5 x 17 inches|
|Heat Storm HS-1500-PHX-WIFI||1500W||1500W 4 x 19 x 16 inches|
|Ariens IKON XD-52||1500W||16.5 x 13.5 x 16 inches|
How To Choose The Best Space Heater For Your Home
1. Type Of Heater
The first and foremost important factor that you need to consider is the type. There are several types of heaters. We have the propane heater, electric heater, gas heater, wall heaters, and mica thermic heaters. The most popular type that commercial spaces use is the propane heater. It is practical and easy to operate. It is also often portable, so quite easy to store.
2. Heating Capacity
A lot of people often ask how much power I need to heat 500 square feet. This is where you need to think of the heating capacity. The heating capacity should match the size of your space. This way, heat will be distributed evenly inside the room. On average, a 1500 watt heater can heat 150 square feet of space with just the right amount of warmth. What size electric heater for 500 square feet? Then make sure to remember that 1500 watts equals to 150 square feet.
3. Energy Efficiency
Another factor that you need to consider is also energy efficiency. Regardless of which type of heater you are planning to buy, you need to consider their energy consumption. The higher the consumption it makes, it will add another extra fee to your utility bills.
4. Noise Level
A noisy heater tends to make you rest uneasy. Depending on the type of heater, some heaters do produce some noise. If you are not fond of noisy house heaters, then choose a baseboard heater for 500 sq ft. That way, you don’t have to deal with the noises produced by the heaters.
Aside from these, you need to ask yourself how big of a heater I need for 500 sq ft. in this category, you have to consider the physical size of the heater. You need to cross-check with the space. That way, you won’t accidentally bump into it.
6. Other Safety Features
Lastly, consider the added features as well. A lot of heaters come with different kinds of safety features. We have overheating protection, automatic shutdown features, etc. these are just some of the added features that most heaters have now.
What’s The Best Heater For 500 Square Feet Of Space?
A lot of people have different preferences when we talk about heaters for 500 square feet. One of the most popular ones is the ceramic heaters and the garage heater 500 sq ft. Apart from that, a lot of people often opt for gas-powered heaters instead of electric heaters, especially if they live in areas where electricity is either too expensive or an issue.
You can see tons of searches for the best propane heater for 500 square feet or the best gas heater for 500 square feet. However, a lot of people would still use an electric-powered heater, especially if they lived in the city.
The Best Heater For 500 Square Feet (Reviews)
1. Heat Storm Wave Infrared Heater
If you are looking for the best electric space heater for 500 square feet, then make sure to check out the Heat Storm Wave Infrared Heater. This heater stands about 2 feet tall and comes with a white exterior.
- It is equipped with a touch-safe grill.
- Has a versatile placement; you can wall mount it or use the datatable feet.
- It has 2 power capacities, 1000 watts, and 3100 watts.
- Comes with an LED thermostat to make it easier to tell the temperature.
- It is a smart heater; it allows you to adjust the temperature with the use of a mobile app.
- It is ETL certified, making it one of the safest heaters in the world.
- This heater is portable, you can carry it around wherever you are inside your home.
- It is a little bit noisy when in use.
2. Air Choice Portable Electric Ceramic Heater
This portable heater comes with a sophisticated design. This portable heater comes in a black and white ensemble. You can adjust the seating in two ways. You can adjust it in the portable heater or via remote control. You can see the temperature with its tiny LED panel
- Its design makes it easier to blend with your interior design.
- Its size is very portable, you can carry it around.
- Equipped with an oscillator to make it easier to spread heat all over the room
- It comes with an auto-shutdown feature
- Also comes with tip-off protection which makes it safe from accidents of tipping off
- With an ECO mode feature which helps you save money without compromising the heat capacity
- It doesn’t produce any noise.
- It heats up a bit lower than what it advertised.
3. Dr. Infrared Electric Heater
With its classic retro-inspired design, this portable heater comes with a wooden box exterior with a large LED panel on its body. It comes with roller feet to avoid tipping from happening. This heater is probably one of the few heaters that you can easily mix and match with your interior.
- It comes with three modes: High, Low, and ECO mode.
- With 2 types of the heating system; we have the quartz tube and the PTC
- This heater is also equipped with a 12-hours auto-shutdown feature.
- It can heat the room from 50 to 85 degrees.
- It comes with a long 72 inches chord.
- You can also adjust its setting with an IR remote.
- It’s not as noisy compared to some other heaters.
- Prolonged usage can cause issues with its plug
4. Heat Storm HS-1500-PHX-WIFI
If you are one of the few who is having issues with space, then this space heater may be the best one for you. This space heater comes with an all-white ensemble, having an AC design. Aside from that, this heater is Wi-Fi enabled.
- Since it is Wi-Fi enabled, you can easily use your phone to adjust the temperature.
- It comes with a touch-safe grill to avoid burns from the grills.
- It is energy-efficient. Its design makes it a lot easier to warm the room.
- Portable, you can easily carry it around
- It is easy to install.
- This is also pet-friendly and child-friendly
- It is ETL certified.
- Prolonged usage can burn the plugin the process
5. LifeSmart HT1071 Portable Infrared Heater
Apart from the Dr. Infrared, the LifeSmart HT1071 is another heater with an impeccable design. At a glance, it doesn’t look like a heater at all. It comes with an all-black wood ensemble with the grills on its front down below it is the LED panel for the thermostat.
- Its all-black design makes it easier to match with any kind of interior.
- You can adjust this heater with the remote control and its main control panel.
- It can heat larger spaces to 1000 square feet.
- With three heating modes: ECO, LOW and HIGH
- It comes with an auto-shutdown timer if your heater has been turned on for 12 hours.
- This also comes with a touch-safe feature which makes it safe for pets and children.
- Its portable design makes it easy to place in any corner of your home.
- Be careful when buying one. Some of the heaters seemed to be defective. Make sure to buy from a legit seller.
Buying the best heater for 500 square feet doesn’t have to be that hard. It requires a lot of research on knowing which heater will work out for your tiny space. Make sure that you take time to consider the best heater to meet your needs.